Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Friday, June 06, 2003

Wowsers! Keep the comments up!



Just a quick note to those of you commenting about my early rising. No I did not get up and post at 3 in the morning. For some reason the clock is rather whimsical, and decided that 3:00am sounds better than 9:00pm. Yeah beats me too.



Awesome day today. I got offered a job at Tip Top! So I'm going to give my notice to Nestle on Monday, as the pay is substantially (read heaps and heaps due to very poor current pay) better, and it is a permanent position, unlike the three month contract Nestle has me on. Ok money isn't everything, but when you aren't earning much, and are trying to save for a house, the more the merrier.



Which brings me to a prayer concern. Although I am delighted to have a permanent job, there is a concern for me that I may not be able to go to Japan for an end of year missions trip. I have already committed myself to this trip, and I really feel like I should be going. There is the possibility that I may get this time off, but it is not definite, so I ask that you would pray for that. God is good, and if he wants me to go.I'm already there!





Question...... why do I always turn the radio on when I get in the car instead of praying. Weord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home