Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Trogdor

Trogdor seems off his tucker at the moment. Perhaps this could be to do with the fact that I am missing four fish? I don't know but he seems to be more active chasing others round but less hungry.



Quote of the Week

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Sam Ewing



Speakers in the Alfa

The speakers that were originally in the Alfa I just bought are 'lacking........at best'. This intolerable situation will soon change. Instead of two 'Ark class speakers' I have purchased four speakers off the blogger (or is non-blogger more appropriate) Jono, and will probably install them at some point in the next week. Jono has already installed my Blaupunkt CD player. Cheers Jono. Soon Brahms' Clarinet quintet will be pumping in the Alfa! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home