Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Herb Garden

Last night I finished planting my herb garden on the soil above the retaining wall which we built. I've even resurrected one of those pipe thingies which sprays water out at various points when you plug the hose into it. It's fantastic. I don't really know much about plants, but I'm sure I'll learn a bit as I go.



Allan gave me some grapevine plants, which I plan to plant along the back fence at some stage. That will be once I've savaged the jungle that is currently there. Oh the worries of being a house owner!



1 Comments:

  • Yay, herb gardens are GREAT!! I had one and it grew so fast and so big the pots couldn't hold it anymore. But then it got really hot and i forgot to water them. Ooops.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 AM, February 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home