Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Carl

I've been in to see Carl a number of times today - and am happy to report he is doing well and in good spirits. God is indeed good, and Carl has been spared. It was one of the worst accidents I have seen the end result of. Looking at the car, you would think nobody could have survived.

It's times like these you see how much people really mean to you. I was so worried this morning when we saw Carl hadn't been here all night. Here's to a speedy recovery.

7 Comments:

  • Ahem! Some of us are still in the dark over what actually happened ;-)
    All I know is accident and trashed car. Weather? New car feel? Weetbix box licienced Auckland driver?

    I have several dozen ppl praying for his recovery and figured some details might be nice :) If I'm allowed them that is hehe.

    Tried to call you for details about 8:30 yesterday morning but figured you were too busy to get back to me.

    By Anonymous Allan, at 3:07 AM, September 16, 2005  

  • I don't really think the details matter. What matters is that God has Carl's life in His gracious hands and this situation is proof of that fact. Praise the Lord!

    By Anonymous Alexandra, at 10:33 AM, September 16, 2005  

  • yea, but people are curious :)

    By Anonymous Allan, at 11:05 AM, September 16, 2005  

  • Curiousity is often where gossip starts.

    By Anonymous Alexandra, at 12:07 PM, September 16, 2005  

  • Yea for real Alex! I am so thankful Carl is all good. Praise God!

    By Anonymous Lou, at 12:18 PM, September 16, 2005  

  • Me too! thx 4 the update Scotty, glad to hear he's doin well..God is good!

    *Priscilla*

    By Anonymous Silla, at 3:33 PM, September 16, 2005  

  • We're going to see the weeman 2night loulou so I'll pass on ur prayers,hugs etc:)

    By Anonymous Alexandra, at 4:45 PM, September 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home