Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

So Much To Do

There are so many things I want to do, but I just keep getting put off by the big list, because I can't ever see me getting it done. I'm intimidated by what I want to do. I feel like I am achieving next to nothing at the moment, and at the same time being so busy I am physically drained. It's very weird. I want to be useful/have an impact on society, but feel powerless in the face of such evil. Perhaps smaller targets or at least smaller projects are easier to attain, thus giving more satisfaction and sense of achievement when they are attained. I think investing time in people can pay huge dividends. I've already seen this in a small way through leadership in C.I.A youth. Not only this but I have seen God's power and his faithfulness in answering prayer. It is easy to become despairing as we see the battle raging and being lost on all fronts. But there are pockets where truth is being upheld and is winning. And it needs to be remembered that truth cannot fail. In the end there will be victory, for God cannot be shaken, and he scoffs at evildoers.











(I just re-read that paragraph, and there is a lot of hopping round in it; but that's ok. I'll leave it like that, because it explains exactly how I feel.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home