Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Cleaning

Cleaning is highly frustrating.



On Saturday, I spent an hour and one half cleaning my car. I cleaned outside, and inside. It was spotless. In the afternoon, we took the youth group up to the hot pools. Malcs and I did the bbq, and there was much hilarity.



Unfortunately some silly girl(s) in the youth group decided that butter on the window of my car would look really good. And how about tomato sauce handprints all across the panels and passenger windows. Please note for the record that I was extremely nice about this. Thank you record man.



So I got home and cleaned my car at about midnight. Now it's Wednesday, and some bird has deposited, and it looks really bad again. Which brings me to the question:- Why bother?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home