Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Miscellaneous

Hello People!

Well once again a miscellaneous everything post. But you should be happy! These don't tend to get me deleted from other people's blog lists!

Well Nato has been up for Christy's wedding. It was great having you here at 58B man! Anytime you need a place to stay up here - just let us know.

The wedding was really lovely too. It was a great service - and the reception was fantastic. The food was really good too - which for the guys is one of the most important facets of the wedding - a close third behind looking good and ensuring that the flowers match the bride's dress. Seriously though - I thoroughly enjoyed the whole event - and it made me look forward to an up and coming wedding in 2006.

Sarah and I also went to her church camp. It was a really enjoyable time fellowshipping with other brothers and sisters. The camp topic was stewardship - very challenging and useful. The ol' table tennis table got a fair thrashing by just about every camp member - since the weather meant we were inside for a bit of the camp.

Sarah and I have recently got into table tennis. She thrashes me just about every time we play - but I swear I'm getting better. Last night we went down with Carl and Shannon to play table tennis at MCS. That was a whole lot of fun.

Anyway - that probably about does it. If this is my last post before Christmas, take care and God bless.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home