Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It Takes All Kinds...

There are some seriously strange people out there. I found someone entered my blog through a google search for "Pictures of Guinea Pigs getting married". Yes. Pictures of Guinea Pigs getting married.

As I investigated this further, I found something even scarier. Some people actually do wedding ceremonies for their guinea pigs. I am not joking. They dress their guinea pigs up and have weddings. I kid you not. Here, you don't believe me? Check this. Complete with invitations, bridesmaids, and groomsmen. (Or are they groomspigs?!) Did I mention the priest?

This goes to show how wonderful it is that we aren't all the same. Could you imagine being the same as someone was interested in guinea pig marriages? Well that is one of the wonders of diversity. Everyone is different. No two people are not on fire.

PS Where are all you hypersensitive people now? I wrote a good post designed to stir you into a frenzy the other day, and you all hide. Maybe you are beginning to see the world rightly..... (That oughta do it!)

3 Comments:

  • I'm tempted to take this one and stir it into a frenzy. Its a good demonstration of the degraded state of marriage once it has been ripped out of it's Biblical context.

    Man has denied the truth of scripture, and continues to ridicule God's ordinances in such filthy ways as this. What's next? Legalised prostitution?

    There goes the wholesome family structure...

    By Anonymous Allan, at 3:13 PM, May 16, 2006  

  • Possibly you haven't had controversy because your RSS isn't working? It hasn't worked for me since 'new blog', and I only just noticed

    By Anonymous Nato, at 4:21 PM, May 16, 2006  

  • Thanks for letting me know...and helping me fix it!

    By Anonymous Scotty, at 4:40 PM, May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home