Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Monday, June 09, 2003

Ok, a few matters first.



A) Who's the dude that moves to the beat? THE CHEAT, THE CHEAT! Who's the dude that made Scott's blog super great? JO NO JO NO. Thanks Jono - you're the man. Cheat Theme Song



B) Got asked for an interview with BOC today, but I've turned it down, as I'm almost certain to go to Tip Top.



C) I had been seriously considering going to Master institute (a Christian teacher's training college), and I had an interview with them last week. I decided against it, but today they offered me a position marketing, and teaching in their "A Year in the Son" course, which is I believe a worldview course. This would help me pay for my tuition fees, and they said it would lead to the possibility of me being appointed as junior lecturer for the course in 2004.



This all goes to show one thing. God is awesome. I have been struggling to find work, or something to do for months, and when I did find a job, it was at Nestle, doing something that had nothing to do with anything I'd studied. But I believe God has been teaching me patience, and is saying "All things in MY time, not yours."



On the other hand, I have to admit, I don't feel close to God at the moment. I seem to know stuff in my head, but don't feel it in my heart. Another thing I find interesting, on a different but related (hehe) field: What is faith, and how much do you need? Ok let me explain before everyone starts bashing me........



If I really had a full-up faith, I would never doubt anything, but how many people could say that they never doubt? When we doubt, that is a lack of faith, but is it not faith that saves us? So if we lack faith........are we unsaved? My comfort is this:-



Mar 9:24 Straightway the father of the child cried out, and said, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home