Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Lack of Posting

This will be rectified very shortly. I have had a busy few weeks.

However, just to let you know, that I fell in love with an Alfa 155, and bought it! Yay! My baby (33) is going to become Jono's, so at least I'll still get to see her. It's actually quite funny, because I miss the quirks of the 33 already. The 155 is much smoother to drive, but has a whole lot less character.

Today I start work at Covenant basically as youth pastor there. So that is quite exciting. It will however, probably be a time of challenge, and attack from Satan. So please pray for me.

More to come soon. God bless ya'll.

3 Comments:

  • Yey another first day at work! In God's strength....am praying for you and behind you 100%

    :) bonza hehe that's the first time i've signed myself that way!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 AM, February 22, 2005  

  • Looking forward to hearing more. Praying for you. Martin & Corina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM, February 22, 2005  

  • Proverbs 3:5,6 says Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
    Scott when all else fails you as they will at times; keep your Trust in God as He never Fails!

    I will be keeping you in my prayers.

    By Anonymous Bill Cockrell, at 5:41 PM, February 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home