Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Wrapping Up The Series

Well, that's the plan anyway. I am now on part 6 of a 6 part series on John 8, and will be preaching the wrap up sermon on Sunday night. Unfortunately I have been really busy / procrastinating, and really can't be bothered to finish it off. Oh well more coffee methinks. It doesn't help that my sleep keeps on getting interrupted. Last night, the security company that looks after Covenant rang me up at 3:30, and said the alarm was going off in the school.

So I armed myself with a metal bar, jumped in the Alfa and raced down there. The lights of one classroom were on, and the windows were open. I did a check of the building, but turned up nothing, so just reset everything, and re-locked up. But once the adrenaline starts running, it's hard to go straight back to sleep. What makes it worse is that this is the second time in two weeks that they have rung at the exact same time!

As I look back to my title I realise it is misleading. Oh well. Deal with it.

2 Comments:

  • Give them the phone number of whoever left the lights on and window open. They can deal with it next time.
    raa!

    lol

    By Anonymous Allan, at 5:37 PM, May 07, 2005  

  • man, i'm glad i sleep soundly.
    didn't even notice. hahha.

    wicked bro. keep it up.

    By Anonymous carl, at 10:14 AM, May 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home