Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Monday, April 18, 2005

About Flaming Time

Yes indeed. As the title suggests, it's been a little while between posts. However I assure you that in betweem this post and the last - I attempted to post twice, but blogger was not working at both those times.

Mr Mouse seems to have died - is that ok? Last time I have evidence of him living was when I woke up a week or two ago, and heard something in my bin. I sat up and heard the pitter patter of feet running under my door. But I think he/she is now dead - probably in the wall or something. Yuck.

In other news, I have chucked out all my mp3s and cds which were copied. I had meant to do this a long time ago, because I have for a long time been convinced it's wrong. I guess I just didn't have the guts to do it. But now I have. I feel good. I also got rid of games which were copied. So this means I have a lot more space in my cd storage area, but i will probably rapidly fill this.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home