Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Read this passage from matthew this morning. I noticed a verse I'd never noticed before. After Jesus healed the paralytic, this verse appears:-

Mat 9:8 But when the multitudes saw it, they were afraid, and glorified God, who had given such authority unto men. It puzzles me. If you don't understand why I'm puzzled, don't worry, because I don't really want to explain it, but if you do, let me know what you think! Is verse 8 from the perspective of the crowd? or the writer?





Man.... today was choice:- At work people kept bringing me samples to eat. I was given a roasted almonds (the ones that later go inside the chocolate). NICE STUFF. Also was given some chocolate almonds - covered with milk chocolate followed by white chocolate, and finally the roasted almond. And then there were the Oompas. I think I'm getting fat! I'm going to miss work.... mainly for the people - HONEST! I really like the company in the lab. There are spme real nice friendly people. (Hehe - especially the ones who give me food!)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home