Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Thursday, November 27, 2003

A Good Quote from 'East of Eden'

As I mentioned, I am reading 'East of Eden' by John Steinbeck. An interesting read. Here is something that struck me.



"When our food and clothing and housing all are born in the complication of mass production, mass method is bound to get into our thinking and to eliminate all other thinking."



Save Mart

Jono and I have been to Save Mart twice this week. Go second hand clothing man! It's great. Dad reckons I'll never find a wife with my second hand clothes. Haha! Well maybe not one that's going to fritter away precious money on clothes eh?! No but seriously, you can get some nice as clothes very reasonably.



Finally

I'm real busy with preparation for the Japan missions trip. I will be away from 5 December to the 26th, so feel free to steal and borrow the Alfa if you are over 25. Please make sure it has a full tank of gas when I get back. Man it's real stressful, trying to get everything sorted before you go. Aaaarg! Greek has fallen by the wayside. Make sure that you do not totally dessert this blog site. I will be back, and this is not my final post before I go, and neither will my final post before I go be my final post, if you understand what I mean. Finally I must go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home