Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Plain

It has been a concern of mine for a long time. Chocolate is a flavour, so is Caramel, but Vanilla is labelled as plain. This is a travesty of justice. How dare we do vanilla such a disservice. I demand reparations for the damages done. Vanilla ice cream is not plain ice cream. It's not as if chocolate is vanilla ice cream with chocolate added to it IS IT!? NO! Raa. Vanilla is a flavour in it's own right. And it is my favourite flavour. So don't anyone dare be calling it plain. There is nothing like freshly extruded vanilla ice cream. Mmmm. And by the way. Hokey Pokey ice cream is not vanilla flavoured ice cream with bits of junk in it. No. It's hokey pokey flavoured. Raaa and don't you forget it.



Jobs

I am looking at finding another job. I'll keep you posted.



Time for Men to Lead

I am heartened to see young men in our church starting to take things seriously. The lack of male leadership in the church today is something I am really concerned about. And by the church I mean the church in the Western world. A side issue is the lack of male leadership in the family. What does please me though is a number of guys I have talked to lately wanting to do something about it, but not only wanting to, they are doing things about it.



Great.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home