Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Mum

As many of you will know, my mum had her breast cancer surgery last Wednesday, and she is doing fine. We await the results to see if everything is tickety boo. Thanks for all the prayer.



Car Accident

Some of you may also know I had a car accident on the motorway last Tuesday. God protected me from harm, and I am now back at work.... somewhat poorer, and transportationally deficient.



Alfa Romeo

Dan and me went to look at an Alfa Romeo tonight. It is a replacement for my Mazda 626. I am really thinking of buying it. I'll keep ewes posted. Thanks for helping Dan!



Mafia

Awesome night on Sunday. Heaps of the youth from church went round to Jono's, and we played Mafia. A good night was had by all! If you haven't played this game, get in touch, and I'll let you know when the next one is.





Lack of Posting

Anita has commented on the lack of posting on all blog fronts recently. In fact Dan has been the only one who really has been. What's going on? I've been too busy, but really want to get back into it. I just don't really have much to say though. Maybe I'll have an issue to bang on about tomorrow. Until then God bless ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home