Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Letter to the Editor

Today is a good day! I got a letter to the New Zealand Herald in in reply to a feminist bashing a guy of integrity. She said he should be made to live in Saudi Arabia, because he objected to billboards of semi-naked/nude women being displayed in public places. She called him a repressive type. Again, another instance of what I have been talking about. If you don't agree with the anti-Christian agenda (and I believe there is one) then sod off and go to another country, or shut up. You are not allowed to have an opposing view. And as I have already said. Enough already! Speak out (or letter write).



Of Trogdor

His majesty increases. There is less of his piteous hiding behind the heater or filter tricks these days. Today I fed the fish. Now he being the only bottom feeding creature was given a little pill like piece of food for his consumption. When the top feeding fish had demolished their meal, they started to eat Trogdor's. And Trogdor smote the fishs, and all was laid to burnination. Seriously though, he was not amused at this invasion of his own nutrient supply, so gave chase. In the end he got really ticked off and just randomly chased fish around the tank for the fun of it.



Breakfast

Ethan (a guy from C.I.A) and I went to Macdonalds for breakfast this morning. 'Twas a very interesting experience. We both ordered a 'massive' McMuffin breakfast. Well, obviously massive means something different from what it did when I went to school. It was quite peturbing. Here I was (after looking at the picture) expecting some monolithic muffin with such imposing bulk that I might not be able to quite finish it. Instead what did I get? An impoverished indigent item which one almost had to feel sorry for. The egg if it could be called an egg, (and believe me I was highly suspicious about it's origins when I depressed it and it bounced back like some kind of rubber) looked highly processed, and was in a most unnatural looking shape. Thank goodness it was the fellowship we came for.



Happy Birthdays

Hamish! Happy birthday.... sorry I forgot! God bless ya heaps, and I'm sure there will be many more.



My mum also is having a birthday today, so I'm taking her out for coffee. But I won't say happy birthday here, 'cos she'll never see it. Hehe.



Democracy

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only

exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves (money) from

the treasury. From that moment on the majority votes for the candidates

promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with a result that a

democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed by a

dictatorship. The average age of the worlds greatest civilizations have

progressed 200 years. These nations have progressed through the following

sequence:



From bondage to spiritual faith

From spiritual faith to great courage

From courage to liberty

From liberty to abundance

From abundance to selfishness

From selfishness to complacency

From complacency to apathy

From apathy to dependency

And from dependency back to bondage.




Alexander Fraser Tyler (1748-1843) The Decline and fall of the Athenian

Republic.



I would be interested to see where ya'll think we are on that road the qoute talks about.

God bless you all.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home