Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Rain

I felt it was going to rain today, and it did. I don't know if I should be scared that I can predict weather better than weather forecasters.



Progress

My goals are ticking along nicely. I am really getting the hang of Excel, and have made up some good spreadsheets for things at work. It is an amazingly useful programme, and I am only touching the surface of what it can do.



Book 1: The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.

Book 2: The Purpose Driven Life.

Book 3: The Christian Ministry.

Bible Book: I Peter



That's me at the moment!



Youth Leaders Meeting

Dwaine, Louise, Kirsten and myself had our first C.I.A meeting for this year last night. It was sooo good. There are two main things we want to do better than last year. The first is creating a servant-hearted youth group. the second is encouraging our 'core' to invite their friends to youth.... so we can preach to them hehehe. God has really blessed us with a united leadership team.



Font Size

Why has my font size to previous posts changed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home