Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Job

I didn't get the job. They interviewed 3 people. They asked if I wanted to know why, which I did, so they said it was due to my lack of knowldge and experience in the instrumentation they were using. However they really enjoyed the interview, and thought I was really enthusiastic. Oh well. I asked God to make it obvious to me what I should do. Couldn't be more obvious than that.



Stay Tuned

In the next few days, there will be a post of great moment. Wait for it.



Immigration

As an introduction to what I am about to post. I do not apologise if this offends you, because I believe it, and I don't believe it is said in an offensive way.



I was listening to the radio the other day. An Iraqi man rang up. He asked the host what he would do if his family had been in the pictures of the Iraqi prisoners who had been humiliated. This was in support of the Al Qaeda man who had beheaded an innocent American (I understand)civilian working in Iraq, and posted a video of the beheading (with a knife) on the internet.



This makes me suggest that we need tighter rules as to who can come into New Zealand. We do not need or want people who cannot assimilate (and I mean assimilate) into the Western culture. We cannot have people who think like this man in our country. It will eventually destroy us.



The mindset, the worldview is so viciously different, that common ground for rational discussion is hard to find. This is evidenced by the fact that this man thought that it would be self-evident to Leighton that the killing was necessary if he asked him "What would you do if it were your family who had been humiliated by the American army?". (That last sentence was paraphrased.)



Be warned New Zealand. Clay and Iron feet will crumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home