Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Thursday, June 12, 2003

Frustration of frustrations! I am having difficulty getting Madden 2002 working with my system. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG! Some of you who know and love American Football will know and share my frustration. It runs like a dog, which the cheat has beaten to a pulp, and chucked the poopsmith's way. It's not good. Any ideas please email me! It's like you load up the game and it's a slow load time, and then in between menus it's like C64 days again (slow) but once you get INTO the game, she runs like Strong Mad chasing after Strong Bad after a swift kick from Mr Bad. Strong Bad kicks Strong Mad

Oh well.



Romans 7:21 - 25 So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God - through Jesus Christ our Lord!





Yep, that sums my thoughts up so well at the moment.



:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home