Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Weight

Since beginning my job at Tip Top, I have put on 5kgs. Perhaps this is a sign of things to come. Instead of a lean, handsome Scott, you're going to see a rolly polly handsome Scott with a big gut which hangs out over his shorts. Scary stuff even.



Weekend Away With The Boys

We're taking away some of the guys from youth group. Please pray that this would be a fruitful time of building kingdom relationships. Please also pray that it would be a time of spiritual awakening, and application of biblical truths to all of our lives.



Jono's Blog A dying blog

Jono's blog is dying. But I suspect a bit of the old shock comment treatment may be enough to resurrect old Trevor. My name is Trevor, and...... Let's spam Jono's comments and beg him to start blogging again!



Bed

Hey Steve. I need to go to bed. I can do it. I will do it nine times.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home