Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Sunday, July 13, 2003

Ok. I need to set a few things straight. My feathers have been ruffled due to a few fowl accusations which have been flying about. These accusations have mainly been centered on the size of the poultry I consumed last night. Accusations have been made indicating the paltry nature of this specimen of poultry. Now I don't really want anyone thinking I'm chicken or anything, so I have a message for those turkeys. It was a big one! So stop hen pecking me.





Hmm I really had to get that out of my system. Sorry. Well I'm about to go to bed, as I'm on the 6:00 shift this week, and as up until recently, 5:00 am hasn't been on my list of reasonable waking hours.



Oh yes. Welcome to Priscilla! Even though you mocked my butter mince.



(Note to self - remember to post about collective ignorance and meetings.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home