Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Yay for Tuesday!



Work today was pretty hard out. I finished an hour late. There are so many new things to learn, and it's all swimming around in my head, and I get confused between all the different tests, and sample names, and do-dacky whatsits. But apart from that I'm enjoying the challenge. 'Twas quite funny this morning. On the local intranet, tehy had photos of all new employees at Tip Top, with their names. My photo had 'Bruce Flavell" attached to it. Thus Anita's rather random (notice the alliteration) comment.



Oh man: Today I sampled some of our whares. Very choice. Grabbed a fresh ice-cream crunchie of the production line, and ate it in the lab. My first ever. Very nice it was too. Also at the end of the day, I sampled a fresh 2L Signature Range Chocolate Eclair Ice Cream. And believe me, fresh ice cream (before it's really hard frozen), tastes a heck of a lot nicer than t'other stuff.



Well I'm hitting the ol' hay, because my shift is 7:30 start so........I'm out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home