Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Scott's Butter Mince Curry

I made this for my family on Friday night. They live yet.......so I have called my recipe experiment a success. It is now fully customized by me, and I will release it after just one more trial with some different people. Tastes very nice. You may mock now, but I assure you this time I'm really on to something. It's not just another one of my soups. Although some of them wern't half bad you know.



Young Men's Bible Study

We started our young men's Bible study today, amidst memphis meltdowns, pies, fish cakes (and maybe some kind of fish sauce from the market too), and of course the beautiful apple cake from Mark. The food was awesome, and was punished by all concerned. We also studied the Bible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home