Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Monday, July 28, 2003

The TV Psalm



Given to me by Andrew Macpherson some time ago. I thought at least some of you who haven't seen it would appreciate it.



The TV is my shepherd, I shall not want,

it makes me lie down on the sofa.

It leads me away from the scriptures,

it destroys my soul!

It leads me in the paths of sex and violence

for the sponsors’ sake.

Yea, though I walk in the shadow of my Christian

responsibilities,

There will be no interruptions

for the TV is with me.

Its cable and remote control,

they comfort me.

It prepares a commercial before me;

in the presence of my carnality;

It anoint my head with humanism,

my coveting runneth over.

Surely laziness and ignorance shall follow me

all the days of my life, and I shall dwell

in the house watching TV to the end.



Allan's Blog

My friend Allan now has a blog. Allan's Blog





Time

Is too fast for me. Thus I cannot post. For in 7 hours I must arise, and set about my business. Isn't it amazing how fast time goes. It's not so long ago that it was this time last year! And when you think of it, doing that 70 odd times isn't really that much longer than an hour or two. Life is short. Eternity isn't. Do you know God?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home