Scott & Sarah Kennedy

Sunday, March 14, 2004

June 27

I will be preaching my first 'in church service' sermon on Sunday the 27th of June. This is a good step on the road to ministry. Please pray for me as I prepare this.



Trogdor's House Shift

Trogdor has moved house. Or rather Trogdor's house has been moved. Matthew and I moved the cave to one corner of the aquarium, and put lush vegetation on the outside of it. He has taken this to be his new home.



Quote of the Week

Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true.

Martin Luther King Jr.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home